Add Cardholders to an Alert Rule
Follow the steps for creating a Door Access Alert Rule.
- Once created, click Rule Definition tab from the left-hand menu.
- Choose Include all cardholders or Select specific cardholders.
NOTE: If Select specific cardholders is chosen, alerts for Access Granted and Access Denied events are only generated by the users listed in Rule Definitions.
- To add specific users, click Add User.
- After adding users, click Select.
NOTE: Rules can further be defined by Event Group and Type, all or specific readers, time and area.
- After the rule is defined, click Save.
Add Users to an Alert Rule
NOTE: Adding Users to a rule automatically grants them permission to view alerts for cameras and recorders they have access to based on their User Group permissions.
- Click Users/Notifications on the left-hand menu.
- Click Add User or Add Group.
- Click + next to each User or Group to send emails and push notifications when the alert is triggered.
- Click Add when finished.
NOTE: To receive email, push or client alert notifications, the Email Alert, Push Alert or Client Alert box must be checked. Simply adding a user only gives them access to see this alert’s history. See Alert Notifications for details.
Select Alerts > Alert History. In Alert History, all alert events are created by associated recorders that have rules assigned.
Apply Access / Intrusion User Filter
- Click Show Filters from the filters dropdown.
- Select or enter the User Name of a cardholder.
- From the filtered list, click View on an alert to see Alert Details.
Alert Details will show the Username of the cardholder along with video of the event.