Once an End User account has subscriptions enabled, the Subscription Management tab can be used to Edit Subscription Options, select Add-on Services, and Manage Licenses.
NOTE: Once Subscription Management is enabled, any recorders that already had licenses will reset back to 0, and licenses will need to be reapplied.
Edit Subscription Options
- Click on Edit Subscription Options.
- Select Account Tier, Billing Cycle, and Billing Month from the dropdown menus.
- Account Tier - Select the license tier. See Features by Licensing Tier for more information on the differences between the tiers.
- Billing Cycle - Select between a Monthly or Annual billing cycle.
- Billing Month - If an Annual billing cycle is chosen, select the Billing Month from the dropdown menu.
- Click Next.
The Update Subscription Options lists the changes that will go into effect as well as the Quantity, Price Each, and Renewal price for the edits made to the subscription.
- Click Confirm to complete the edits, Back to make additional edits, or Cancel to exit Edit Subscription Options.
NOTE: Subscription Options are available when creating a new account. See Adding a New Account for more information.
NOTE: Click Cancel Subscription to end the Subscription. Type CANCEL and click Cancel Subscription to end the subscription at the end date given.
Add on Services
There are several add-on services available for the account. Add-ons give you a greater flexibility to control the content and functionality of your cloud account. Click View available add-on services.
Assign licenses to recorders associated with the Channel Partner account.
- Click Manage Licenses.
- Enter the total number of licenses, then Add Licenses or Remove Licenses.
- Click Next.
- Click Confirm to make the change made to the Recording Licenses.
NOTE: Click Edit on a recorder to apply the New Licenses assigned to the device and refresh the page to view the assigned licence count.