Create email reminder notifications for your OWS Reports to get actionable intelligence right in your inbox. OWS Reports provide real-time or retrospective intelligence that simplify monitoring your business. With email notifications, you receive email reminder notifications at a set day and time that include links to view the report in OWS. Specify what user or user groups receive the notifications to keep your team up-to-date and working efficiently.
Enable and Configure Email Reminder Notifications
- Click Users / Notifications.
- Check the box to Enable Email Reminder Notifications, then do the following:
- Enter Time of day to send the email.
- Select How frequently to send from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Day of every Month to send the email.
- Click Add User or Add Group.
- Check the box next to each User or Group intended to access this report.
- Click Add when finished.
Note: Adding Users to a report automatically grants them permission to view reports for cameras and recorders they have access to based on their User Group permissions.
- Check the box under Email Alert for each user or group intended to receive the email reminder notification.