How Do I Troubleshoot My Encoder’s Webpage?
An encoder is a device that converts analog signals into digital signals that can be used with an IP-only NVR.
Periodically, you may need to access an encoder for setup and troubleshooting.
Some OpenEye encoders require the use of Internet Explorer (IE) to access the graphical user interface.
If you are using IE to access an encoder but are not getting into the encoder, you can resolve this by turning off or deleting add-ons in IE.
To Turn Off Add-ons:
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and select Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, select All add-ons and then select the add-on you want to turn off.
- Select Disable, and then Close.
To Remove Add-ons From Your PC
NOTE: Not all add-ons can be removed. Some add-ons are necessary for Internet Explorer and your PC to work correctly.
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, select All add-ons and then select the add-on you want to delete.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you'll see the Remove option. Select Remove and then Close.