If you need users to have admin access to the account except for the ability to make changes to Subscription Management, you can create a pseudo-admin user group that has full privileges to everything except the Subscription Management menus.
NOTE: Please ensure that you are generally familiar with the User Management process at the Channel Partner level and have sufficient privileges to perform the steps below. A great resource to begin with is Channel Partner User Management.
- Begin by logging into the OWS portal (https://ows.openeye.net/) and ensure you are at the Channel Partner level (orange banner).
- Hover over the MANAGEMENT menu, then User Management, then click User Groups.
- Click the ADD NEW USER GROUP button.
- Enter an appropriate group Name and Description, then click CREATE.
- Click Channel Partner Permissions on the left menu.
- Select all checkboxes except those aspects of Operations, Account License, and Billing that you do not want these pseudo-admins to be able to access.
- Click SAVE.
- Click Account Access on the left menu.
- Click the ADD ACCOUNT button.
- Select the option to Include all accounts in this User Group.
- Click ADD.
- Click Web Services Permissions on the left menu.
- Select the Administrative Access option (which will select all other options).
Channel Partner User Management
Channel Partner User Group Permissions