Remote support within OpenEye Web Services (OWS) allows you to get the help you need when you need it by extending access to OpenEye technical support for remote support and service.
With remote support:
- Receive remote support from OpenEye technical support when you need it.
- Enable or disable access based on your specific support and security needs.
- Set an expiration date for Remote support access, specifically 24 hours, 3 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months.
- Receive an email notification when Administrators enable, disable, or change the expiration date that includes details of the changes and who made them.
- Receive an email reminder that Remote Support access is expiring three days prior to the expiration date, when the expiration was initially set to 30 days or more.
To set up remote support, follow the steps below:
- Review your Remote Support Options under Settings (the gear icon).
- Select Remote Support Options
- Select Allow OpenEye (or your Security Partner) to manage and support my Channel Partner Account (or Web Services) Account
- Select the amount of time you would like for remote access.
- You can disable Remote Support at any time by deselecting\ the checkbox.