It is normal to have an Administrator in the End User account in OpenEye Web Services (OWS). To delete the remaining "Administrator" user from an End User account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the End User account you want to manage.
- Look for the "Management" option and hover over it.
- Choose "User Management" from the menu.
- Locate the admin user you wish to delete.
- Click on the admin user's name to select it.
- Look for the "Delete User" button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the deletion when prompted.