The Windows Update Utility will download the newest approved Windows updates if enabled.
- Updates will automatically download, but not be automatically installed.
- System restarts are required to update windows.
NOTE: This can affect recording.
- This feature is not enabled by default and will have to be enabled by clicking on the desktop icon and enabling it in the prompt (as seen below).
Details can be found here: Windows Update Services (WSUS)
Enable Automatic Windows Downloads
- From the recorder desktop, click on the Windows Update Utility icon to launch.
- Click Enable.
- Restart the recorder to complete the update process.