NOTE: OpenEye Web Mobile Browser is currently compatible with Android and in the web browser.
Event Search in Mobile Browser
Date / Time Picker - Use to designate a date and time to search recorded video. Clicking on the date and time will display a calendar that can be used to display video from a specific date and time.
Go Live - Indicates video status (either live or searchable video). Click to change between video search and live video.
Timeline - Continuous recording is represented by dark blue lines on the Timeline Search bar, with light blue lines on the Timeline Search bar representing Motion events.
Zoom - Zoom in and out to adjust the time range and timeline.
Only play video of events - Click to play events only.
Playback Speed – Control the speed of video playback. Move the cursor over Playback Speed to display the controls.
Skip Backward – Move to the previous frame of recorded video.
Play Backward – Play recorded video backward.
Pause – Pause video playback (while video is playing).
Play Forward – Play recorded video forward.
Skip Forward – Move to the next frame of recorded video.
Audio – Click to mute or play audio.
Cameras – Click to select cameras.
Display – Click to change the grid display of cameras.
Search – Click to perform an Event Search.
Export – Click to export a video clip.
More – Click for more menu items.
Use search to perform an event search type. See Event Search in the Video Player for more information on the individual searches.
Supported Event Types
- Select a Date / Time from the dropdown. If you select Custom Range, enter a Start Date / Time and End Date / Time in the fields, or click the calendar and set Start and End Date / Time.
- From the Duration dropdown, select greater than > or less than <
- Enter numerical values for hr : min : sec or click the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the Duration.
- Select Cameras from the dropdown or click Search Cameras to select from a list of cameras.
NOTE: If you don't see your camera on the list, enable Show All Cameras.
- Click Search to to display the list of Events that match the search criteria. Click Reset search filters to start over with a new search.
View search results in Thumbnail or Full View.
Click on a result to view Details and playback video.
Videos can be exported from the playback or timeline search screen. See Export Video for more information.