Diagonal controls – Pan/tilt or navigate through UTC camera menu.
Home – Send camera to home position
Zoom in and out – Use mechanical zoom controls and auto focus on some analog HD cameras.
Menu – Open analog HD camera menu on supported cameras
AF – Sends auto focus command to supported cameras
Presets – Move, set or delete presets.
Configuring a UTC Camera Using PTZ Options
- Select the camera in live and click PTZ CONTROL option.
- Select the MENU option to open the camera menu.
- Use the Horizontal Arrows on the controller to navigate the camera menu.
- Select the right Vertical Arrows to change options in the camera menu.
- Select the MENU button to select options in the camera menu.
- Navigate to the save or exit option in the camera menu and select menu to save or exit.