OE-MV Cloud Manged Appliance Quick Start Guide Hardcopy
Click the link if you need to download the original hardcopy of the OE-MV QSG included with the boxed contents.
- Connect the network cable intended for remote connections to the Client Network Port.
- Connect the supplied mouse using a USB port.
- Connect a monitor using the HDMI® port.
- Connect the cameras to PoE ports, or the external camera network.
- Connect the supplied power cord into the recorder and connect it to a power source.
See Setup Wizard for logging into the server software and connecting to OpenEye Web Services (OWS).
After completing the Setup Wizard, and logging in to OWS, see Registering a Recorder to an OWS Account to connect the recorder to OWS.
Server software makes it easy to add and configure IP cameras. OpenEye recorders will automatically detect and add OpenEye and ONVIF Profile S Compliant IP cameras set to DHCP connected to the on-board PoE switch.
NOTE: Third party cameras may need to be configured using a third party program before being added to the appliance. Cameras that don't support ONVIF can be configured to record via RTSP streaming.
|Remote Communication Port||80 (8888 used if 80 is blocked)|
|Client Network Port IP Address||DHCP|
|On-board PoE Ports 1-8||DHCP IP Range: 192.168.50.11 - 192.168.50.100 | Static IP Range: 192.168.50.101 - 192.168.50.127|
|On-board PoE Ports 9-16||DHCP IP Range: 192.168.50.131 - 192.168.50.220 | Static IP Range: 192.168.50.221 - 192.168.50.253|
- This product must be powered only from the type of power source indicated on the label. If uncertain of the type of power supply to the building, consult product dealer or local power company.
- This equipment must be connected to a properly grounded outlet.
- This device is to be connected only to PoE networks without routing to the outside plant.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Maintenance must be performed by qualified personnel only.
|Total POE Power Budget|
|Max Per Port||30W*|
*Port will be disabled if power demand exceeds 30W