The Trend Report shows alerts, generated by one or more Alert Rules, in graphical form to help users more effectively identify patterns or anomalies.
Creating a Trend Report
- Click Reports in the top navigation bar.
- Click Add New Report.
- Choose a Trend Report.
- Enter a Report Name and Report Description.
- Click Create when finished.
Adding Reports to a Trend Alert
- Click Edit on the Trend Report.
- Select Alert Rules to Include from the left-hand menu.
- Click Add Alert Rule.
- Choose Alerts to add to the trend report.
- Click Select to add the Alert Rules.
Setting Report Defaults
- Select Report Defaults from the left-hand menu.
- Check Use Report Defaults.
- Select Alert Rule and Event Type(s) from the dropdown menus.
- Click Edit Items to select Alert Source(s).
- Choose devices to add to the report.
- Click Select.
- Choose Date Range and Starting Period from the dropdowns.
- Check Show Average Trend Lines to add to the report.
- Click Save.
Adding Users to a Trend Report
- Click Users / Notifications.
- Check the box to Enable Email Reminder Notifications, then do the following:
- Enter Time of day to send the email.
- Select How frequently to send from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Day of every Month to send the email.
- Click Add User or Add Group.
- Check the box next to each User or Group intended to access this report.
- Click Add when finished.
Note: Adding Users to a report automatically grants them permission to view reports for cameras and recorders they have access to based on their User Group permissions.
- Check the box under Email Alert for each user or group intended to receive the email reminder notification.
Note: The Trend Report is only available with certain OWS license types. To view the features supported by each license tier, view the feature comparison here.