Understanding the Timeline Bar
NOTE: The images below show search in the web client. For additional information, go to Search in the Web Client.
Viewing the Timeline Bar
- Log into the recorder and select Search.
- Click and drag a camera from the camera list to the grid.
- Click the camera view to select the camera.
- The timeline bar will automatically populate at the bottom of the screen.
If motion events have been captured, the timeline bar will display two colors:
- Dark Blue = Continuous recorded video
- In most cases this is a lower resolution and frame rate
- Light Blue = Motion / Event footage
- In most all cases higher resolution and frame rate
Settings for streams for each recording type can be configured in Setup.
NOTE: Search features may appear different depending on the client being used, but Continuous recorded video and Motion / Event footage will appear the same along the Timeline Bar in each client.
NOTE: The steps above shows the timeline bar in the web client. For more information on the timeline bar in other clients, view the Related Links: