Create a New Customer Account
Complete the following steps to create a new Customer Account:
- Navigate to Accounts > Customer Accounts in the Channel Partner Portal.
- Click Add New Account at the top of the page.
- (Optional) Enable Use Global Defaults to create an account with the Global Defaults settings. See Global Defaults section for more details.
- Enter an Account Name.
- (Optional) Enter an Account ID, Account Tier, Subscription Billing Cycle, Subscription Billing Month, City, State/Province, Postal Code, Country, Default Language, Date Format, Time Format and Time Zone.
NOTE: The Postal Code is mandatory when United States is the selected Country. When managed by the Channel Partner, the Postal Code will be hidden for the End User.
NOTE: Time Zones are used for Report Reminder Notifications. They will control the local time report emails are sent.
NOTE: An Account Tier, Subscription Billing Cycle, and Subscription Billing Month can be set up when creating a new account. See Edit Subscription Options for more information.
- (Optional) Add the first user to the Customer Account by entering the First Name, Last Name, and Email address. An invitation will be sent to that user to join the account. This will add the user as an Administrator of the account.
- Click Add Customer Account.