With Clip Sharing in OpenEye Web Services (OWS), you can share important video events from the Command Station Desktop Client. Users can share clips to specific users directly from within Command Station, making it easier to share clips remotely.
Share Video Clips
- In a Timeline Search, click Export to share the video clip.
- Choose Single Camera or Multi-Camera on the Export pop-up.
- Choose the Date/Time, Video Quality, Video Resolution, Other Options, and click Next.
- In Export to Web Services, enter a Title and Public Note, then check Share Video Clip.
- Add Users by entering email addresses. If an account doesn't exist, the user will be emailed a guest account invitation.
- Select additional options to Set Expiration Date, Allow user to download video clip, or Add text to be included with email (optional).
- Click Export.