Enabling Person or Vehicle Detection on Hanwha Cameras
To enable Person/Vehicle Detection on Hanwha cameras, you must access the Hanwha camera either directly through the camera IP address or through your recorder and camera setup.
NOTE: These instructions are provided as a courtesy but refer to the user interface on a third-party product and may not be up to date.
How to Navigate to Camera Link on the Recorder
- Click Setup (Gear Icon).
- Under General Configuration, navigate to the Cameras menu.
- Select a camera by clicking on it.
- Click the Live / Recording tab.
- Click Connect Directly to Camera.
Enable Person or Vehicle Detection on the Hanwha Camera
- Select the Hanwha camera and on the General tab, click the IP address to open the camera user interface in a new browser window.
- In the Hanwha Wisenet UI, click the Setup (gear) icon and then click Analytics on the left-side menu.
- Click IVA on the left-side menu and then select the Enable IVA checkbox.
- Create either a virtual line or virtual area.
- Virtual line
- You can have up to 8 different lines and up to 8 dots for each line.
- Select either vehicle or person detection and select the crossing direction.
- Virtual Area, You can have to 8 areas and up to an 8 sided polygon.
- Then select the category that you want the alert to be based off of.
- Virtual line
- After you set up your analytics, ensure analytics are enabled, and create an Analytics Alert Rule.
- You can delete a line or area by right-clicking it.
- You can click on the line to add another point, and you can click the minus to remove a point.