SightLogix SightSensors are smart thermal cameras that detect outdoor intruders with high accuracy and low false alerts. SightSensor cameras are used to monitor a user-defined virtual area and send alerts with video when detection rules are violated.
OpenEye Web Services (OWS) and SightLogix
This integration enables OpenEye recorders to receive and search for events generated by SightLogix Thermal Analytics enabled cameras. Motion category events (driven by SightLogix analytics) are securely transmitted from the on-site recorder to OpenEye Web Services for real-time alerting and reporting. With this integration, end-users, dealers and central stations gain a highly reliable intruder detection, video management and alarm verification solution for protecting outdoor areas. When an outdoor intruder is detected by a SightSensor, event data is sent with pre, post and live video directly to OWS to generate alerts and real-time notifications.
What You Get:
- Capture of video analytics events from SightLogix cameras
- Cloud configuration of alert rules based on analytics events from one or more cameras
- Video search interface for camera motion events
- Generate macros based on camera motion events
- Camera Link support enables access to the complete Sightlogix programming interface without VPN access to the camera network
Supported Analytic Types