Bold integrates security system signals, video sources, cloud applications, and internet connected devices (IOT) into their cloud platform with the objective for giving end users, operators, and authorized emergency responders better information to prioritize their resources.
Bold Manitou and OpenEye Web Services (OWS)
This integration allows Bold Manitou to connect through the OWS cloud portal to access video, sensor, motion and health data from OpenEye recorders for use in live monitoring and video verification.
NOTE: This integration is only available with certain licensing tiers. See OWS Licensing for more information.
Legacy integrations rely on port forwarding, DDNS, and open inbound ports on the network firewall to facilitate remove client connectivity. Changes to an end-user's network cna result in lost connectivity.
OWS connects using a trusted outbound connection from the onsite recorder. No port forwarding, DDNS, VPN access, or open inbound ports on the network firewall are required. Changes to an end-user's network do not affect connectivity.
What you get
- Direct cloud connection between the OWS and Bold Manitou platforms
- Support for OWS Web Connect functionality
- Transmission of live and recorded video from OWS to Bold Manitou
- Transmission of recorder health alerts from OWS to Bold Manitou
- Transmission of alert events from OWS to Bold Manitou
Bold Manitou Integration Instructions