Brivo allows users to automate the security and management of their building access control systems with a scalable cloud-based physical security platform.
OpenEye Web Services (OWS) and Brivo Access
OWS establishes a cloud-to-cloud link to Brivo Access and captures access events to be processed by the OWS Alerts engine as well as its device list so access control devices can be associated with cameras in the OpenEye system. The integration with OWS takes access events from Brivo Access and transmits them to the OWS cloud to leverage push alerts, email notifications and searchable event history, all linked to video from OpenEye Systems for video verification. This integration requires specific OWS and Brivo Access subscription licensing levels.
What you get:
- OWS alert notifications triggered by access events on their Brivo access control system
- Video verification of access control events
- Alert notifications and searchable events generated by specific access control users
- A reduction in false alert notifications. Prevent alerting overload using the OWS Alerts Engine to apply additional filtering logic to events such as only triggering when a location's intrusion system is armed
- More actionable alerts thanks to event thumbnails, access user names (when available), and door/area names included in alert details