Bosch provides solutions for a safe, secure and enjoyable building and offers a broad spectrum of services for it: from video surveillance, access control, fire-, evacuation-, and speech-alarm systems, robbery and break-in notification systems via networked time and building integration management systems. Minimize risks, maximize security: no matter what your security task looks like, Bosch offers the best solution for every building or application.
OpenEye Web Services (OWS) and Bosch
Bosch panels send intrusion event data, over the LAN, to the OWS recorder which then transmits these events to the OWS cloud. Configure alert rules in OWS to send push alerts to users, generate custom reports or create searchable event history, all linked to OpenEye video for verification of the intrusion event. The integration supports any Bosch Mode 2 compatible, including the B and G Series hardware.
NOTE: This integration is only available with certain licensing tiers. See OWS Licensing for more information.
What you get:
- Real-time intrusion event notifications with quick link to video associated video
- More actionable alerts thanks to event thumbnails and door/area names included in alert details
- Video verification of intrusion events for complete situational awareness
- Reduced false alerts by using panel armed state as part of alerts logic
- Faster and more intuitive video search