Troubleshooting Mobile App Connectivity Issus
If you experiencing issues connecting to your recorder, or having connection issues, follow the steps below.
Check if the recorder is online
- If the recorder is offline, it will not have a mobile app connection.
- To check the recorder connection, test the Network Diagnostics: Troubleshooting Network Diagnostics
Update Server Software
- Click here to learn how to update your software: Update Your Server Software
Ensure the OpenEye app is up to date
- Navigate to the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (IOS) and search for the OpenEye app.
- Update the OpenEye app if applicable.
Reinstall OpenEye App
- Reinstall the OpenEye app and attempt to reconnect to NVR.
Update your Phone or Tablet
- Ensure IOS or Android version is up to date. This will help with the compatibility to our app.
Check Phone or Tablet connection
If you are still experiencing connection issues the OpenEye app and recorder, contact technical support for assistance.