For more in-depth information about Intrusion functionality, please refer to the Intrusion Integration Instructions.
These settings are found within the recorder setup menu. From the OWS Cloud Portal, click Connect next to the desired recorder under the Web Connect tab. Once in Live or Search, click Setup or gear icon in the upper right-hand corner to access.
Use this tab to add new, view or edit intrusion panels.
NOTE: Check the box labeled Enable Auto-Discovery (Only supported for DMP at this time) to have the system attempt to automatically add a connected intrusion panel. This setting must be enabled each time the recorder is powered on. Modifying the global DMP Listen Port applies to all panels.
1. Click the Add New Intrusion Panel button in the Intrusion Panels tab.
2. Enter the name of the panel.
3. Select the protocol to use in the Protocol dropdown menu.
4. Enter the IP address of the intrusion panel.
5. Select the state of the intrusion panel from the State dropdown menu.
6. Select the intrusion panel location in the Location dropdown menu.
7. Select the camera to associate with the intrusion panel in the Camera dropdown menu.
8. Click Save.
NOTE: This tab is not visible unless an intrusion panel has been added.
Use this tab to enable zones, edit zone number, associate a camera with a zone, set image offset, set event schedule or view zone information
NOTE: This tab is not visible unless an intrusion panel has been added
Use this tab to view area names, origin, current state, and associated macros
Use this tab to view attached devices such as doors and keypads.
Access and Intrusion Integrations