Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, and audio systems. Axis has more than 3,000 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions.
OpenEye Web Services (OWS) and Axis
OWS offers a native integration with Axis devices for both Axis video, audio and analytic events. The integration allows you to create alerts with video verification, along with audio where supported*, and provide more actionable intelligence to secure and support your business.
The OWS integration to AXIS Object Analytics (AOA)* receives person-detected and vehicle-detected events, while the integration with AXIS Guard Suite receives Fence Guard and Loitering Guard video analytics events from compatible Axis cameras. OWS uses AOA analytic events to trigger recording and macro events at the recorder level, as well as generate alerts using the OWS Alerts Engine. Customers are able to search analytics event history, using any OWS remote client, to quickly locate analytics events for video verification. At this time, AXIS Motion Guard and AOA object attribution is not supported.
NOTE: This integration is only available with certain licensing tiers. See OWS Licensing for more information.
What you get:
- Receive OWS alert notifications triggered by AXIS Object Analytics (AOA) and AXIS Guard Suite events
- Increase recording retention by only recording high-resolution video when analytics events occur instead of on all motion events
- Search for person or vehicle detected*, along with line crossing and loitering events in OWS remote clients
- Ensure more accurate event alerts based on intelligent video analytics
- Reduce false alerts from OWS by using video analytics on its own or combined with other OWS ecosystem events, such as a sites intrusion panel armed state, to trigger alerts
- Locate important video incidents quicker by searching for specific analytics event types
- Enable two-way audio where supported
- Leverage the full capabilities of your Axis cameras when connected to an OWS recorder
Supported Analytic Types
- Person Detected
- Vehicle Detected
- Fence Guard (Line Crossing)
- Loitering Guard
- License Plate Recognition