Alarm.com provides solutions for small to medium-sized business owners that combine intelligent intrusion detection, video surveillance, access control and energy management into a single, cost-effective solution. Alarm.com products include interactive security, video monitoring, access control, energy management, automation, and wellness monitoring.
OWS Integration with Alarm.com
This integration takes events from Alarm.com and filters them through OpenEye Web Service’s Alerts engine to send push, email and client notifications. The notifications are linked to video from OpenEye systems for video verification of access events. Generated alerts are then searchable in the OWS Alert History.
Alarm.com can also link to the OpenEye web client from within the Alarm.com customer portal Activity Page to open the OWS Web Client and pull up video for linked cameras to the corresponding time the event occurred.
What you get:
- Direct cloud linking between the OWS and Alarm.com platforms
- OWS capture of access and intrusion events
- OWS capture and display of user names and IDs associated with events
- Cloud configuration of alert rules spanning multiple locations and recorders
- Real-time alert notifications of access and intrusion events
- Alert history search of access and intrusion alerts events in OWS
- Video verification of Alarm.com events using OWS
- The ability to link Alarm.com accounts to an OpenEye recorder through the OWS Portal
- The ability to map devices from Alarm.com to cameras through the OWS Portal